My initial thoughts on partners in crime as posted on various sites


A selection of reviews I have written for partners in crime- this is followed by the review I have written for my blog after some further reflection:

A promising start. I enjoyed the comedic moments between the Doctor and Donna. My family and I enjoyed it all the way through. I was unsure about the Adipose at first when I saw a clip the other day but they worked well when I saw them in the context of the episode. A good light hearted start. Loved the Rose sequence at the end which elicited gasps of surprise from my youngest step daughter.

Yeah Tate was pretty good. Was unsure about the Adipose after seeing a clip the other day but seeing them in the context of the episode I thought it worked. A promising light hearted episode.

Just finished watching Partners in Crime with my family and I’m pleased to say that I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the comedic moments between the Doctor and Donna. The clip with Rose was a great surprise- I wasn’t expecting to see her at all until at least episode ten. A promising start.Doctor Who is the only programme which can bring my whole household together in one room at the same time. Keep up the good work.

Not bad at all. My family and I really enjoyed it. Come to think of it I think Doctor Who is the only programme which we all watch together. I enjoyed the comedic moments and was entertained throughout. I must confess to being somewhat sceptical when I first saw the adipose in a clip the other day but seeing them in context I think they worked rather well. Of course seeing Rose at the end was a great surprise. RTD said that there will be a piece of each episode which will make sense at the end of the season. I’m sure Rose was the first piece!

Comments

Kevin said…
Generally my thoughts entirely.

But to add one thing I don't see you having mentioned. I did really like the way it was strongly implied that Donna is going because she wants to, and not because she fancys the Doctor. Be good to have a series without the background "love story".

PS, got you a glass from the beer festival, I'll drop it round at some point.
Yeah No more love lorn companion. That's a relief!

Popular posts from this blog

Cloverfield- a marmite film for my family.

Dead or Alive!