Addicted to spoilers!

Last year whilst watching the dramatic reveal of Professor Yana being no other than the Master in disguise and then witnessing his subsequent regeneration, it made me vow that I'd never read spoilers again. So what did I do the next day? I went on the spoiler section of the then still titled Outpost Gallifrey! The dramatic and exciting events of Utopia had been known to me since February! Does it really matter in the grand scheme of things? Probably not- there are far more important things to be concerned about in life- or so they tell me! However, after that episode I went to a friend's wedding reception where I spoke to another friend who was positively excited about it all- I've known since February was my rather sour reply. It was at this point I began to understand why RTD and the rest of the production team go to great lengths to keep things secret: they want excite and surprise us. Another friend of mine at the wedding asked me not to reveal what happened on that episode as he hadn't had chance to see it. A few days later, I received a very excited email from him. So have I learnt to avoid all spoilers? Well a couple of weeks ago I was listening to the rather wonderful 'The Girl who never was' starring Paul McGann as the eighth Doctor and Starring India Fisher as Charley Pollard. This was Charlie Pollard's last adventure with The Doctor, was I surprised by the ending? No because I had clicked on the spoiler tag on the Doctor Who Forum's news page!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cloverfield- a marmite film for my family.

Dead or Alive!

My initial thoughts on partners in crime as posted on various sites